A Guardian is an individual that has been appointed to make personal and/or life decisions on behalf of another individual that is unable to make their own decisions. Generally, the Guardianship Division of NCAT will decide on and appoint a suitable person(s) to be Guardian.
We understand that certain circumstances exist whereby a guardianship decision may be reviewed. These include, but are not limited to:
- The individual being unsuitable and therein not being able to fulfil the obligations and responsibilities of a Guardian;
- The individual acts outside of the scope of the powers conferred on them in their role as Guardian.
If you are looking to request a Review or Revocation of Guardianship, we recommend that you seek legal advice from a Guardianship Lawyer before taking any further action in order to avoid prejudicing your rights. At Navado, our Guardianship Lawyers can discuss, in a confidential environment, whether you are an eligible person to apply for a Review or Revocation of Guardianship, the grounds on which you wish to make the application for a Review or Revocation of Guardianship and any rights or obligations you may have surrounding your application to request a Review or Revocation of Guardianship.
Furthermore, if you are eligible to request a Review or Revocation of Guardianship, our Guardianship Lawyers can assist you throughout the application process and, if necessary, represent you in the Guardianship Division in NCAT.
On the other hand, should your Guardianship be subject to a Review or Revocation, our Guardianship Lawyers can assist you in arguing against any review or revocation in the Guardianship Division of NCAT.
If you wish to speak with a Solicitor from our team of Guardianship Lawyers regarding a Review or Revocation of Guardianship, please contact our Sydney CBD Head Office by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send us an email at email@example.com.
For a complete list of our office branch locations, with complete address, please click on our ‘locations’ tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- NCAT Lawyer Sydney
- Legal Advice Lawyer Sydney
- NCAT Lawyer Parramatta
- Legal Advice Lawyer Parramatta
- NCAT Lawyer North Sydney
- Legal Advice Lawyer North Sydney
- NCAT Lawyer Rockdale
- Legal Advice Lawyer Rockdale
- NCAT Lawyer Liverpool
- Legal Advice Lawyer Liverpool
- NCAT Lawyer Gordon
- Legal Advice Lawyer Gordon
- NCAT Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Legal Advice Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- NCAT Lawyer Campbelltown
- Legal Advice Lawyer Campbelltown
- NCAT Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Legal Advice Lawyer Bondi Junction
- NCAT Lawyer Chatswood
- Legal Advice Lawyer Chatswood
- NCAT Lawyer Miranda
- Legal Advice Lawyer Miranda
- NCAT Lawyer Bella Vista
- Legal Advice Lawyer Bella Vista
- NCAT Lawyer Erina
- Legal Advice Lawyer Erina