If you operate a business or enterprise, it is important to ensure that should the worst happen to you, there is a plan in place for the continued operation of the enterprise. This is essentially known as business succession planning. Our Succession Planning Lawyers focus on devising strategies for the transfer of businesses in a tax effective manner. Business succession planning is particularly important for those looking to ensure that their business operations and ownership remains within the family circle. A skilled Business Succession Planning Lawyer can structure and implement strategies so as to ensure that family businesses are transferred smoothly whilst legally reducing tax liability.
Business succession planning is a relatively new and niche area of the law. It incorporates a variety of complex legal and equitable instruments including deeds and discretionary and family trusts. Our Succession Planning Lawyers will assist you to structure your business so as to minimise tax implications (such as CGT, stamp duty and income tax) on the intergenerational transfer of your business, whilst helping to ensure succession occurs as smoothly as possible.
For more information on business succession planning, speak to one of our experienced Succession Planning Solicitors today. You may book an appointment with us by telephone on (02) 9233 4048 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may see us, by appointment, at our head office in Sydney CBD or at one of our branch offices located in the Sydney metropolitan area. For a complete listing, please see our "Locations" tab.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
Sorry, but no Articles are available at this time.
Sorry, but no FAQs are available at this time.
If you require assistance with a Wills matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Wills Lawyer Sydney
- Estate Planning Lawyer Sydney
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Sydney
- Wills Lawyer Parramatta
- Estate Planning Lawyer Parramatta
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Parramatta
- Wills Lawyer North Sydney
- Estate Planning Lawyer North Sydney
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer North Sydney
- Wills Lawyer Hurstville
- Estate Planning Lawyer Hurstville
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Hurstville
- Wills Lawyer Liverpool
- Estate Planning Lawyer Liverpool
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Liverpool
- Wills Lawyer Gordon
- Estate Planning Lawyer Gordon
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Gordon
- Wills Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Estate Planning Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Wills Lawyer Campbelltown
- Estate Planning Lawyer Campbelltown
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Campbelltown
- Wills Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Estate Planning Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Wills Lawyer Chatswood
- Estate Planning Lawyer Chatswood
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Chatswood
- Wills Lawyer Miranda
- Estate Planning Lawyer Miranda
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Miranda
- Wills Lawyer Bella Vista
- Estate Planning Lawyer Bella Vista
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Bella Vista
- Wills Lawyer Erina
- Estate Planning Lawyer Erina
- Disputed Guardianship Lawyer Erina