We are open through the Christmas period.
Stay connected with Navado:

Buying or selling a residential property?

With our Residential Conveyancing Offer, we offer fixed fees of $1650 (plus disbursements) for your purchase or sale. Conditions apply. | See more …

Have you been charged with a criminal or traffic offence?

We offer fixed fees from $1100 for one of our Lawyers to appear on one day at any Local Court in Sydney. Conditions apply. | See more …

Buying a property and need a home loan?

Our experienced Brokers can help you compare interest rates and home loans, at no cost to you in the comfort of your own home. | See more …

Do you need to lodge your personal Tax Return?

Our Public Accountants & Tax Agents charge a flat fee of $143 for your Individual salary or income tax returns. Conditions apply. | See more …

Secure your financial future. Plan today, enjoy tomorrow.

Create wealth. Minimise tax. Structured tailored solutions. Arrange a free consultation with a Financial Advisor today. Conditions apply. | See more …

You don't have a will? Don’t leave it until it’s too late...

We can help. Our lawyers will obtain an understanding of your situation and complete your simple will for $330. Conditions apply. | See more …

Conveyancing & Will Offer

Fixed fees of $1870 (plus disbursements) for the sale or purchase of residential property & a simple will. Conditions apply. | See more …

Are you thinking of setting up a Company?

For a fixed fee of $550 plus disbursements, our Public Accountants can help you complete the puzzle of Company Registration. | See more …

Going to Court? Strategy is key.

You may feel like you are all alone and that the odds are against you. Speak to one of our experienced Litigation Solicitors. | See more …

Get the right legal advice for your business.

When it comes to your business, precision is key. Speak to one of our experienced Business & Commercial Law Solicitors. | See more …

Do you have a civil or commercial dispute?

Our Litigation Lawyers focus on delivering cost effective, strategic solutions to your legal dispute. | See more …

What are your legal rights? Do you know where you stand?

Don’t feel discouraged. We can help. For an agreed fixed fee, we can provide you with a preliminary legal opinion. | See more …

Are you considering setting up a Trust?

For a fixed fee of $880 plus Disbursements, our Public Accountants can help you establish a Discretionary, Family, Hybrid or Unit Trusts. | See more …

Are you thinking of setting up an SMSF?

For a fixed fee of $550 plus disbursements, our Public Accountants can help you register your SMSF. Conditions apply. | See more …

Are you thinking of setting up a Business and Company?

For a fixed fee of $825 plus disbursements, our Public Accountants can help you register your Business & Company. Conditions apply. | See more …

Have you considered seeking Estate Planning legal advice?

We offer a special package of $990.00 including GST, for a simple Will, Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardianship. Conditons Apply. | See more …

Become a Navado Private client

Navado Legal & Financial Group can provide a total synergistic legal and financial solution tailored to your circumstances. | See more …


Legal > Migration Law & Visa Law

Parent Visas:

Overview FAQs Articles Locations

If you want to apply for a parent visa, you should speak to one of our qualified Migration Lawyers. Our Migration Lawyers can assist you with the processes involved in making applications for parent visas. The requirements for parent visas can vary and the documents required may also be different, from matter to matter. Below are a few examples of the different available parent visas.

Aged Parent Visa

If your mother or father is residing in Australia, you may be able to apply for an Aged Parent Visa.  An aged parent visa allows your mother or father to remain in Australia permanently with their children. To be eligible for an aged parent visa, your mother or father must be the same age as a person eligible for the Age Pension in Australia. The government may change the age requirements for an aged parent visa from time to time and so it is wise to consult a Migration Solicitor. The Migration Lawyers at Navado Lawyers & Solicitors will be able to provide you with advice on age requirements as well as other eligibility criteria.

Parent (Migrant) Visa

If your mother or father is residing outside of Australia and you wish to bring them to Australia, you may be able to apply for a Parent (Migrant) Visa. This parent visa will allow your mother or father to migrate to Australia on a permanent basis and live with you.

To be able to apply for a Parent (Migrant) Visa, the sponsor, the child of the parent, must be an Australia citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. That is, the sponsor must have been in Australia for at least two (2) years. Further, it must also be demonstrated that most of the parent’s children are living in Australia as opposed to any other country. Our Migration Lawyers will be able to speak to you about all the requirements and issues to consider when applying for a Parent (Migrant) Visa.

Contributory Parent (Migrant) Visa

Similar to the Parent (Migrant) Visa, a Contributory Parent (Migrant) Visa allows a parent of a person living in Australia to come to Australia and live with his or her child on a permanent basis. The difference is that a Contributory Parent (Migrant) Visa is processed faster than a Parent (Migrant) Visa. To ensure that you are eligible for this visa, come and speak to one of a qualified Migration Lawyers.

If you require legal advice or assistance with Parent Visas, you should make an appointment to speak to one of our qualified Migration Lawyers today. They will look at your situation and advise you on the appropriate visa. Book your first free consultation today.  Our lawyers can usually see you in our Sydney Head office or in one of our branch offices.  For details, refer to the “Locations” tab at the top of the page. 

Bookmark and Share

This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.

If you require assistance with a matter, you should make an appointment to see one of our Lawyers in one of the following locations:

  • Sydney
  • Parramatta
  • Chatswood
  • Hurstville

Our Locations

  • Migration Lawyer Sydney
  • Immigration Lawyer Sydney
  • Visa Lawyer Sydney
  • Migration Lawyer Parramatta
  • Immigration Lawyer Parramatta
  • Visa Lawyer Parramatta
  • Migration Lawyer North Sydney
  • Immigration Lawyer North Sydney
  • Visa Lawyer North Sydney
  • Migration Lawyer Hurstville
  • Immigration Lawyer Hurstville
  • Visa Lawyer Hurstville
  • Migration Lawyer Liverpool
  • Immigration Lawyer Liverpool
  • Visa Lawyer Liverpool
  • Migration Lawyer Gordon
  • Immigration Lawyer Gordon
  • Visa Lawyer Gordon
  • Migration Lawyer Baulkham Hills
  • Immigration Lawyer Baulkham Hills
  • Visa Lawyer Baulkham Hills
  • Migration Lawyer Campbelltown
  • Immigration Lawyer Campbelltown
  • Visa Lawyer Campbelltown
  • Migration Lawyer Bondi Junction
  • Immigration Lawyer Bondi Junction
  • Visa Lawyer Bondi Junction
  • Migration Lawyer Chatswood
  • Immigration Lawyer Chatswood
  • Visa Lawyer Chatswood
  • Migration Lawyer Miranda
  • Immigration Lawyer Miranda
  • Visa Lawyer Miranda
  • Migration Lawyer Bella Vista
  • Immigration Lawyer Bella Vista
  • Visa Lawyer Bella Vista
  • Migration Lawyer Erina
  • Immigration Lawyer Erina
  • Visa Lawyer Erina
Quick enquiry
  • Request an appointment

Where to find us?

Sydney (Head Office)
Level 10, 309 Pitt Street.

Level 9, 33 Argyle Street.

Level 1, 10 Help Street.

Ground Floor, 5 Railway Parade.

In NSW, Interstate or International?
Initial Consultations are available by Skype or Tele-Conference.

Stay connected
Ask an expert