We do not treat Conveyancing as a simple transaction, isolated from all other areas of the law. Our Conveyancers & Conveyancing Lawyers treat each Conveyancing matter as serious legal work with serious legal consequences..
By focusing on volume and quality, we can afford to offer expert Conveyancing services at a competitive rate. We charge fixed fees of $990 (including GST, plus disbursements) for the standard residential sale. This fee covers the entire standard process, including:
- Preparing the Contract for Sale
- Liaising with the agent in relation to the sale
- Taking instructions in relation to any proposed amendments to the Contract by the proposed purchaser
- Attending to exchange of Contracts (our own employed staff usually attend to Exchange of Contracts – we do not usually engage external Agents to attend Exchanges of Contracts. It is our strong preference that a person from our office, familiar with your matter, attends upon the Exchange of Contracts, as opposed to an external agent who receives delegated authority to attend upon Exchange of Contracts)
- Liaising with the outgoing mortgagee in relation to the discharge of finance and settlement
- Checking settlement figures and ensuring proper adjustments are made in relation to council fees, water rates and strata levies
- Preparing cheque directions in accordance with instructions
- Attending to settlement (our own employed staff usually attend to Settlements – we do not usually engage external Agents to attend Settlements. It is our strong preference that a person from our office, familiar with your matter, attends settlement, as opposed to an external agent who receives delegated authority to finalise the settlement.)
What is a standard residential sale?
Standard conveyance (purchase or sale)
Standard means where the property is in existence and any dwelling on it has been constructed, the title is registered and the transaction is not a non-standard conveyance (see below).
Non-standard conveyance (purchase or sale)
Non-standard means a conveyance involving any sale or purchase:-
- that is subject to the subdivision and/or registration of subdivision on title; or
- that is an off-the-plan purchase or sale where the title is yet to be registered or construction is not complete; or
- that is a house and land package or home building contract; or
- where either party is proposing to sign any documents in relation to the purchase or sale by way of power of attorney or other instrument; or
- involving the executor or trustee of a will or personal legal representative; or
- requiring the lodgement of a transmission application; or
- that is a complicated conveyance as determined by us in our sole discretion.
What fees do you charge for a non-standard sale?
We are always happy to act for clients in relation to non-standard residential sale. We may be able to offer you a fixed-fee quote. In order to obtain a fixed-fee quote in relation to Conveyancing services, please contact our office and discuss the matter with a member of our Conveyancing team.
What are disbursements?
Disbursements are the expenses that are incurred by us in the course of the matter. In a standard residential sale, disbursements are normally made up of the costs of obtaining the documents required to be annexed to the Contract, including the section 149 Certificate, title searches and sewer diagrams. We do not charge for postage, emails or for photocopying and printing.
At Navado, Lawyers handle your conveyancing matter
We have an experienced team of Sydney Conveyancing Solicitors and Conveyancing Lawyers dedicated to Conveyancing and Property Law. Our Sydney Conveyancing Lawyers encompass the knowledge and understanding of the law that goes beyond the spectrum of conveyancing and property law. Our Conveyancing Lawyers are therefore able to identify and/or address further collateral issues which may arise as a result of the sale of residential land. Such things may involve taxation law, the law on trusts and power of attorney, family law and wills and probate.
In addition, our Conveyancing Solicitors work closely with our associated Mortgage Brokers, Financial Planners and Chartered Accountants, ensuring that you have full and convenient access to further financial services where so required. Of course, you are not obliged to use any of our other services.
Free Home Consultation
It is undeniable that Australians are working longer hours and have less time at home with their families. That is why we uniquely offer a Free Home Consultation service so that you can meet a member of our Conveyancing team at your convenience, at your home, at your availability and at no additional charge.
Buying a home can be an exciting yet confusing and stressful time. We focus on providing efficient and competitive Conveyancing services. Ensuring that you meet face to face with a member of our dedicated Conveyancing team is the first step to building a long term and workable relationship.
If it suits you, throughout your matter, we can send a member of our Conveyancing team to meet with you at your home, at your convenience, at no addtional charge. You will be able to finalise the entire Conveyancing process, from start to finish, in the comfort of your own home.
We also have branch offices across Sydney, including Hurstville, Parramatta and Liverpool. For a complete list of our office branches (with addresses), see our Locations.
To arrange a free home consultation, contact our office on our main line (02) 9233 4048.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
If you are buying or selling a property and require Conveyancing services, you should make an appointment to see one of our Conveyancing Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- North Sydney
- Baulkham Hills
- Bondi Junction
- Conveyancing Lawyer Sydney
- Conveyancer Sydney
- Conveyancing Solicitor Sydney
- Property Lawyer Sydney
- Property Solicitor Sydney
- Conveyancing Lawyer Parramatta
- Conveyancer Parramatta
- Conveyancing Solicitor Parramatta
- Property Lawyer Parramatta
- Property Solicitor Parramatta
- Conveyancing Lawyer North Sydney
- Conveyancer North Sydney
- Conveyancing Solicitor North Sydney
- Property Lawyer North Sydney
- Property Solicitor North Sydney
- Conveyancing Lawyer Hurstville
- Conveyancer Hurstville
- Conveyancing Solicitor Hurstville
- Property Lawyer Hurstville
- Property Solicitor Hurstville
- Conveyancing Lawyer Liverpool
- Conveyancer Liverpool
- Conveyancing Solicitor Liverpool
- Property Lawyer Liverpool
- Property Solicitor Liverpool
- Conveyancing Lawyer Gordon
- Conveyancer Gordon
- Conveyancing Solicitor Gordon
- Property Lawyer Gordon
- Property Solicitor Gordon
- Conveyancing Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Conveyancer Baulkham Hills
- Conveyancing Solicitor Baulkham Hills
- Property Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Property Solicitor Baulkham Hills
- Conveyancing Lawyer Campbelltown
- Conveyancer Campbelltown
- Conveyancing Solicitor Campbelltown
- Property Lawyer Campbelltown
- Property Solicitor Campbelltown
- Conveyancing Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Conveyancer Bondi Junction
- Conveyancing Solicitor Bondi Junction
- Property Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Property Solicitor Bondi Junction