By focusing on quality and volume, our Conveyancing Lawyers & Conveyancing Solicitors can afford to offer expert Conveyancing services at a competitive rate.
We charge a fixed fee of $990 (including GST) plus disbursements for a standard residential purchase, which covers the entire standard process including:
- Reviewing and providing written advice on the Contract for Sale
- Negotiating directly with the vendor in relation to amendments to the Contract for Sale
- Arranging building, pest and strata inspections
- Attending to exchange of Contracts (our own employed staff usually attend to Exchange of Contracts – we do not usually engage external Agents to attend Exchanges of Contracts. It is our strong preference that a person from our office, familiar with your matter, attends upon the Exchange of Contracts, as opposed to an external agent who receives delegated authority to attend upon Exchange of Contracts.)
- Arranging the payment of stamp duty, including assisting with any exemption or concession applications
- Preparing settlement figures and ensuring proper adjustments are made in relation to council fees, water rates and strata levies
- Liaising with the lender in relation to settlement
- Attending to settlement (our own employed staff usually attend Settlements – we do not usually engage external Agents to attend Settlements. It is our strong preference that a person from our office, familiar with your matter, attends settlement, as opposed to an external agent who receives delegated authority to finalise the settlement)
What is a standard residential purchase?
Standard conveyance (purchase or sale)
Standard means where the property is in existence and any dwelling on it has been constructed, the title is registered and the transaction is not a non-standard conveyance (see below).
Non-standard conveyance (purchase or sale)
Non-standard means a conveyance involving any sale or purchase:-
- that is subject to the subdivision and/or registration of subdivision on title; or
- that is an off-the-plan purchase or sale where the title is yet to be registered or construction is not complete; or
- that is a house and land package or home building contract; or
- where either party is proposing to sign any documents in relation to the purchase or sale by way of power of attorney or other instrument; or
- involving the executor or trustee of a will or personal legal representative; or
- requiring the lodgement of a transmission application; or
- that is a complicated conveyance as determined by us in our sole discretion.
What fees do you charge for a non-standard purchase?
We are always happy to act for clients in relation to non-standard residential purchases. We may be able to offer you a fixed-fee quote. In order to obtain a fixed-fee quote in relation to Conveyancing services, please contact our office and discuss the matter with a member of our Conveyancing team.
What are disbursements?
Disbursements are the expenses that are incurred by us in the course of the matter. In a standard residential purchase, disbursements normally include, amongst other things, payments made to third parties, title searches, statutory searches and Notices of Sale. In most cases, the disbursements incurred by us in a standard residential purchase do not exceed $200. We do not charge for postage, emails or for photocopying and printing.
At Navado, Lawyers handle your conveyancing matter
We have an experienced team of Sydney Conveyancing Solicitors & Conveyancing Lawyers dedicated to Conveyancing and Property Law. Our Sydney Conveyancing Lawyers encompass the knowledge and understanding of the law that goes beyond the spectrum of conveyancing and property law. Therefore, our Conveyancing Solicitors are able to identify and/or address further collateral issues which may arise as a result of the purchase of residential land. Such things may involve taxation law, the law on trusts and power of attorney, family law and wills and probate.
We do not treat Conveyancing as a simple transaction, isolated from all other areas of the law. Our Conveyancing Lawyers review and consider each and every Contract that comes before us as a legal ‘Contract’ .
In addition, our Conveyancing Solicitors work closely with our associated Mortgage Brokers, Financial Planners and Chartered Accountants, ensuring that you have full and convenient access to further financial services where so required.
Free Home Consultation
It is undeniable that Australians are working longer hours and have less time at home with their families. That is why, subject to the availability of our staff, we may be able to offer a Free Home Consultation service so that you can meet a member of our Conveyancing team at your convenience, at your home, at your availability and at no additional charge.
Buying a home can be an exciting yet confusing and stressful time. We focus on providing efficient and competitive Conveyancing services. Ensuring that you meet face to face with a member of our dedicated Conveyancing team is the first step to building a long term and workable relationship. We of course prefer that you meet with one of our staff members in one of our offices.
We also have branch offices across Sydney. For a complete list of our office branches (with addresses), see our Locations.
To arrange a free home consultation, contact our office on our main line (02) 9233 4048.
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.
If you are buying or selling a property and require Conveyancing services, you should make an appointment to see one of our Conveyancing Lawyers in one of the following locations:
- Bondi Junction
- Conveyancing Lawyer Sydney
- Conveyancer Sydney
- Conveyancing Solicitor Sydney
- Property Lawyer Sydney
- Property Solicitor Sydney
- Conveyancing Lawyer Parramatta
- Conveyancer Parramatta
- Conveyancing Solicitor Parramatta
- Property Lawyer Parramatta
- Property Solicitor Parramatta
- Conveyancing Lawyer North Sydney
- Conveyancer North Sydney
- Conveyancing Solicitor North Sydney
- Property Lawyer North Sydney
- Property Solicitor North Sydney
- Conveyancing Lawyer Hurstville
- Conveyancer Hurstville
- Conveyancing Solicitor Hurstville
- Property Lawyer Hurstville
- Property Solicitor Hurstville
- Conveyancing Lawyer Liverpool
- Conveyancer Liverpool
- Conveyancing Solicitor Liverpool
- Property Lawyer Liverpool
- Property Solicitor Liverpool
- Conveyancing Lawyer Gordon
- Conveyancer Gordon
- Conveyancing Solicitor Gordon
- Property Lawyer Gordon
- Property Solicitor Gordon
- Conveyancing Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Conveyancer Baulkham Hills
- Conveyancing Solicitor Baulkham Hills
- Property Lawyer Baulkham Hills
- Property Solicitor Baulkham Hills
- Conveyancing Lawyer Campbelltown
- Conveyancer Campbelltown
- Conveyancing Solicitor Campbelltown
- Property Lawyer Campbelltown
- Property Solicitor Campbelltown
- Conveyancing Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Conveyancer Bondi Junction
- Conveyancing Solicitor Bondi Junction
- Property Lawyer Bondi Junction
- Property Solicitor Bondi Junction
- Conveyancing Lawyer Chatswood
- Conveyancer Chatswood
- Conveyancing Solicitor Chatswood
- Property Lawyer Chatswood
- Property Solicitor Chatswood
- Conveyancing Lawyer Miranda
- Conveyancer Miranda
- Conveyancing Solicitor Miranda
- Property Lawyer Miranda
- Property Solicitor Miranda
- Conveyancing Lawyer Bella Vista
- Conveyancer Bella Vista
- Conveyancing Solicitor Bella Vista
- Property Lawyer Bella Vista
- Property Solicitor Bella Vista
- Conveyancing Lawyer Erina
- Conveyancer Erina
- Conveyancing Solicitor Erina
- Property Lawyer Erina
- Property Solicitor Erina