Our Conveyancing Fees for a standard residential purchase (as defined on our website www.navado.com.au) are $990.00 (including GST) plus disbursements.
We will ask you for $275.00 to be deposited into our Trust Account up-front, as a deposit payable for you to retain our services. We do not charge for the cost of paper, faxing, emailing, or any other surprise Fees.
The fixed fee of $990 (including GST) plus disbursements covers the entire standard process including:
- Reviewing and providing written advice on the Contract for Sale
- Negotiating directly with the vendor in relation to amendments to the Contract for Sale
- Arranging building, pest and strata inspections
- Attending to exchange of Contracts (our own employed staff usually attend to Exchange of Contracts – we do not usually engage external Agents to attend Exchanges of Contracts. It is our strong preference that a person from our office, familiar with your matter, attends upon the Exchange of Contracts, as opposed to an external agent who receives delegated authority to attend upon Exchange of Contracts.)
- Arranging the payment of stamp duty, including assisting with any exemption or concession applications
- Preparing settlement figures and ensuring proper adjustments are made in relation to council fees, water rates and strata levies
- Liaising with the lender in relation to settlement
- Attending to settlement (our own employed staff usually attend Settlements – we do not usually engage external Agents to attend Settlements. It is our strong preference that a person from our office, familiar with your matter, attends settlement, as opposed to an external agent who receives delegated authority to finalise the settlement)
Of course, your disbursements will vary depending on the number of reports and/or statutory or other searches that you instruct us to order in your matter, but for a matter where you require only the standard Conveyancing service and the statutory searches which we require to settle the matter, then you generally expect to pay, in total, about $ 1190.00 to $ 1290.00 at the conclusion of your matter. Our Conveyancing Team can also assist you order Pest, Building and (if applicable) Strata or other reports, if you require these.
Related Practice Areas