We usually charge fixed fees to prepare financial reports on behalf of clients and we do our very best to make the process as efficient, simple and as straight forward as possible.
We assist our business and commercial clients in the preparation of Financial Statements (such as Profit and Loss Statements, Balance Sheets, Statement of Cash Flows), Budgeting and Cashflow Statements, Business Activity Statements, as well as any other Financial Reporting documentation that may be required to be prepared (for example, where investors, banks, financiers, franchisors or lenders might require specific internal management reports).
The fixed fees that we charge for the preparation of financial reports for any financial year end will vary from client to client, depending on a variety of factors, including:
- The number of financial years involved
- The number of transactions involved during each relevant financial year
- The nature and number of bank statements, source documents, cheque books, deposit books and other business and tax records that we need to consider, when preparing your financial reports
- The nature of the business involved and whether there are any other entities involved
- The state in which your accounting, business and tax records have been kept
We ensure that our fixed fees for the preparation of your financial reports are reasonable, having regard to the work that we are required to do and the time-frame in which you require the work to be done. We will usually negotiate with you an arrive at an agreed fee to finalise your financial reports, at the first appointment. We will then provide you with a written engagement document, setting out the fixed fees and any expected disbursements, as well as the expected time frame, for the preparation of your financial reports.
Related Practice Areas
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Tax or Accounting Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs or your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.