Powers of attorney and enduring guardianships are designed to prepare you and your loved ones for the unforeseen and unfortunate events that can and do happen in life. Like a will, preparing a power of attorney or enduring guardianship should be given consideration earlier, rather than later or when it is too late.
Regardless of your age, you should thoroughly consider having a will, power of attorney and enduring guardianship prepared. Each of these legal documents serve to protect you and your family in circumstances where you may need the assistance of a third party or where you fall severely ill or die.
We now offer a Wills & Estate Planning Offer for a competitive flat fee of $440.
What does the Wills & Estate Planning Offer include?
The Wills & Estate Planning Offer includes:
- a simple will (or 2 simple wills if acting for a couple, at no additional cost)
- a power of attorney and
- an enduring guardianship.
The Wills & Estate Planning Offer offered by Navado Lawyers & Solicitors also includes a free home consultation with one of our experienced Financial Planners.
Our normal fee for a simple will is $330. We charge $110 for each a power of attorney and enduring guardianship. Effectively, our clients receive a $110 discount on a simple will (or 2 simple wills if acting for a couple, at no additional cost) through the Wills & Estate Planning Offer.
For more information on our Wills & Estate Planning Offer, contact our office on our main line (02) 9233 4048.
What is a simple will?
A simple will is a will which includes or addresses the following matters:
- The appointment of an executor to administer the will
- A direction as to your funeral or burial wishes
- The appointment of primary benefactors of your estate. Usually the primary benefactors are your closest relatives. However, your will can also direct grants to charities, welfare organizations, religious institutions and so forth
- Assigning specific possessions to particular persons, friends or relatives
- The assignment of alternative beneficiaries and alternative executors
- The appointment of guardians where children are involved
- Instructions on organ donation or the use of a body for research
- Any other matters that we can efficiently advise on and assist with, within the fixed fee, as determined by us in our sole discretion
Furthermore, we may decide in our sole and absolute discretion that your testamentary wishes cannot be addressed in a simple will. In such circumstances, we will advise you of the applicable fee.
Related Practice Areas
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.