Preparation and strategy is crucial to success in any legal matter. The first step is to know where you stand and what options are available to you. Regardless of the situation, whether it is a litigious matter or not, whether you are facing Court proceedings or simply just wanting to get some legal advice on your position, getting a clear view of your surroundings and putting your legal problem into context will allow you to make more informed decisions. This principle applies across all legal matters which can arise.
Our Fixed Fee Preliminary Legal Opinion service is focused on providing our clients with a broad perspective on their options at an affordable price. Usually, a preliminary legal opinion will involve:
- An initial conference with you at which point we will take detailed instructions from you regarding your matter
- An assessment of the relevant legal documents, correspondence, records, notices, Court documents (if applicable), Court Orders (if applicable), Court Judgments (if applicable), prior material, evidence, file notes or any other documents
- A preliminary investigation and preliminary research into the legal context of the matter, including considering appropriate legislation and case law where necessary
- The preparation of a letter of advice which will set out preliminary legal opinion, stipulate our findings and makes clear some of the possible options, defences or remedies that may be available to you
In summary, our goal is for our clients to know exactly where they stand and what they will be paying at the end of the day.
At the initial conference, after we have obtained an understanding of your circumstances and the amount of work that is likely to be involved, your Lawyer will provide you with a fixed fee that we intend to charge for our preliminary legal opinion. The advantage of this fixed fee system is that there will be no mystery about how much you will be paying at the end of the day.
To take advantage of our fixed fee preliminary legal opinion offer, please contact our office and arrange an appointment with one of our experienced Lawyers.
Related Professional Offers
Related Practice Areas
- Asset Protection & Trusts Law
- Associations & Sports Law
- Bankruptcy & Insolvency Law
- Building & Construction Law
- Business & Commercial Law
- Civil & Commercial Litigation
- Consumer Law & Negligence Law
- Credit Defaults & Credit Repair Law
- Criminal Law & Criminal Offences
- Cyberlaw & Internet Law
- Debt Recovery Law & Insurance Law
- Defamation & Discrimination Law
- Employment Law & Safety Law
- Environmental Law & Property Law
- Family Law & Relationships Law
- Intellectual Property (IP) Law
- Migration Law & Visa Law
- Tax Law & Superannuation Law
- Traffic Law & Traffic Offences
- Wills & Estate Planning Law
This webpage (and any material or wording appearing on this webpage) is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute any Legal Advice. It does not take into account your objectives, your instructions or all of the relevant facts and/or circumstances. Navado accepts no responsibility to any person who relies on the information provided on this website. We further refer you to our Disclaimer.